Monday, February 9, 2009

Early Valentine's Day

I have to work at the theater on Valentine's day, so Cory and I decided to do it a week early. He gave me my present early, because we have a hard time not giving what we got each other right away. He gave me this really awesome necklace. It has a heart shaped stone. The stone at first looks black, but as the light changes, you can see a rainbow of colors. I love it a lot. I on the other hand got him quanitity again. I got him three DVDs, popcorn and other treats. We watched one of the movies on Saturday. It was called the High and the Mighty and starred John Wayne. It wasn't either of us was expecting. More of a drama. It was still very good. We went to lunch at Hollowmoon Cafe and it was not crowded at all. When we went home, I decided to wear all my "pretty nightgowns" the rest of the day. When I say all, it is because they had a bad habit of not staying on. I happened to get sick, so that kinda through some better plans out the window, but we still had fun together and really that's what is all about, right? Happy Valentine's Day to couples everywhere! and to the still singles out there-Happy Single Awareness Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment