Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July is bursting with news

So I haven't done a book review for a long while, but that doesn't mean that I haven't read. There are a lot of good books that I have read. Maze Runner, The Looking Glass Wars and Raised By Wolves just to name a few. I highly recommend them. July has started and so has the second year of our marriage. Sometimes it feels like it has been long- in a good way. Sometimes it seems like we just begun. We were able to spend the third of July up Provo canyon with Cory's grandparents. It was a lot of fun. We saw a lot of rafts coming down on the water and it looked so fun. Maybe next time. Does it seem like time is flying? It does for us. We started back at the drive in, but luckily we have enough awesome people to make it so we don't have to be there every Friday and Saturday night. We are pretty excited about the movies we have seen so far- A Team, Karate Kid, Prince of Perisa, Iron Man 2, Toy Story 3, and Eclipse. All well worth the price of the ticket to see them, only we didn't have to pay as we work for the theater. Allergy season is well in force. I am having a hard time getting up in the mornings because of them. So is Cory. I started taking some Claritin D, so I will stop being so congested. Only that makes me so groggy. So I only use it when I have to. All in all though, we are doing pretty good. Just busy like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment