Friday, October 16, 2009

Multi book review

Okay, I have been sick and so I didn't feel much like blogging, but I did end up reading. So this review is for four books

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series

Book 2: Sea of Monsters 288 pages

Book 3: The Titan's Curse 320 pages

Book 4: Battle for the Labyrinth 384 pages

Book 5: The Last Olympian 400 pages

What are they about: In the first book, Percy uncovers a plot. There is a titan wanting to break free from his prison and he has finally found a way to do that. Only the gods are turning a blind eye to the things that are going bad. So Percy and his friends take Kronos on.

Why I liked it: It was a great story and I am that glad I got see more of Percy and his friends. It turned out really well and now I am wanting more stories.

I give the series a 41/2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment